Arc / Celt
Welcome to the Arc/Celt Forum! Please register and feel free to add content, questions, or anything else related to Batheo.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arc / Celt
Welcome to the Arc/Celt Forum! Please register and feel free to add content, questions, or anything else related to Batheo.
Arc / Celt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beyond The Desert Battle Reports
by Goldmember Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:15 am

» Ragnarok Battle Reports
by Goldmember Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:15 am

» Tartarus Battle Reports
by Goldmember Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:13 am

» Heroes question
by drakeball Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:09 pm

» New List for Traders
by Scarliatta Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:02 pm

» Inactive Traders
by Goldmember Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:56 pm

» Winter 228
by Goldmember Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:04 am

» Winter 227
by Goldmember Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:12 am

» Winter 226
by fhidalgo Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:00 pm

» WINTER 225 BY Tyk
by sarzca Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:55 pm

League Background and Vision

Go down

League Background and Vision Empty League Background and Vision

Post  RLsoldier Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:20 am

A/C goes back to 2 leagues - CELT and Arcadia - that were merged on a previous server. So it just looked better alphabetically, as both names wouldn't fit. Then there's the electrical surge pun, so... And starting this league, as there were former CELT and Arcadians (now A/C) joining, I kept the name for this server.

My vision for any league I found and host is quite simple: to be the best, to lead by example, to demonstrate good sportsmanship, to have fun, and to have the best people. Which by my definition means: active, contributing, courteous and helpful people that at all times, in all ways keep these things in mind when we all play and interact with each other... well, everything else takes care of itself! - Heph

RLsoldier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum