Arc / Celt
Welcome to the Arc/Celt Forum! Please register and feel free to add content, questions, or anything else related to Batheo.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arc / Celt
Welcome to the Arc/Celt Forum! Please register and feel free to add content, questions, or anything else related to Batheo.
Arc / Celt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Beyond The Desert Battle Reports
by Goldmember Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:15 am

» Ragnarok Battle Reports
by Goldmember Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:15 am

» Tartarus Battle Reports
by Goldmember Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:13 am

» Heroes question
by drakeball Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:09 pm

» New List for Traders
by Scarliatta Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:02 pm

» Inactive Traders
by Goldmember Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:56 pm

» Winter 228
by Goldmember Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:04 am

» Winter 227
by Goldmember Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:12 am

» Winter 226
by fhidalgo Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:00 pm

» WINTER 225 BY Tyk
by sarzca Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Renascence - everything you want to know

2 posters

Go down

Renascence - everything you want to know Empty Re: Renascence - everything you want to know

Post  Tawlney Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:54 am

ok its both I guess, but the renascence level is the first hero level you can click the renascence button.

Tawlney

Back to top Go down

Renascence - everything you want to know Empty Re: Renascence - everything you want to know

Post  Goldmember Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:26 pm

Tawlney wrote:and its not based on hero levels, but the renascence level

You lose me here. How does the renascence level determine the increase in troop grade?

Goldmember
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post  Tawlney Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:54 am

fyi, even with 9 levels you might only get to (g1)6 on the first renn, though its a low probability, and its not based on hero levels, but the renascence level

Tawlney

Back to top Go down

Renascence - everything you want to know Empty Renascence - everything you want to know

Post  Goldmember Fri May 27, 2011 6:12 pm

OK...here is what I have figured out about Renascence (from here on called Ren for short) and how it affects your hero, his troops, and his damage.

First let me answer these questions for you:

Is it worth Renning my hero?
What do I gain from it?
What is troop grade and how does it affect my hero?

The answer is yes it is worth Renning your hero. The reason is because you gain troop grade. Troop grade is the base amount of faculty that your hero will have at level 1. All heroes start with a troop grade of (G1) 1. As your hero levels he gains more faculty, which is important because it allows your hero to take more damage from enemies. However, troop grade also affects an even more important factor for your hero. Troop grade affects how much damage your hero can deliver. From my observations it appears that your hero will deliver more of his maximum potential damage as his troop grade increases. This essentially means he is more effective in battle. So yes you should Ren your heroes and for sure it is worth it.

Now I will try to explain what happens when you Ren and how to do it properly.

Your first Ren is available when your hero reaches level 51. You do not want to Rem him though until your assembly is a minimum of 9 levels higher. The reason for this is that your hero will gain a random amount of troop grade increase from Renning when your assembly is at least 9 levels higher. The maximum random amount appears to be between 6 and 9 levels of troop grade. If you Ren your hero with less than 9 levels of difference then the amount of troop grade increase will be less than 6 to 9 levels. From my reading it appears the difference between hero level and assembly level is what determines the troop grade increase. If your hero is level 51 and assembly is 52 then you will only gain 1 level of troop grade increase. Let me list a table showing the troop grade increases and how I think they work out.

Hero Level
Assembly Level
Troop Grade Increase
(G1) 2
(G1) 3
(G1) 4
(G1) 5
(G1) 6
(G1) 6 - (G1) 7
(G1) 6 - (G1) 8
(G1) 6 - (G1) 9
(G1) 6 - (G1) 10

Those are my best educated guesses as to how much troop grade increase you can expect. However, if you Ren with the 9 level difference and you only get a 6 level troop grade increase you haven't lost anything, you just need to do your next Ren sooner. The level of troop grade increase is what determines at what level that hero will be available to Ren again. So if you Ren a hero at level 51 and he gains a troop grade increase of 8 then his next Ren will occur at hero level 59. Or if you Ren at hero level 51 and he only gets a troop grade increase of 6 then his next Ren will occur at hero level 57. This important point is why you should always try to maintain the 9 level difference when you Ren a hero. You gain the maximum amount of levels between Rens this way. Imagine if hero was level 51 and you Ren at Assembly level 52, he will gain only 1 troop grade increase, but he will be available to Ren again at level 52. So now you will spend all of your time retraining him to level 52 only to have to Ren him again. So always maintain the 9 level difference between hero level and assembly level and you won't find yourself having to Ren as often.

As I gain more knowledge about this subject I will update my post.

Last edited by Goldmember on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goldmember
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum